Sunday, June 17, 2012

Once again...

It's been a LONG time since posts in here...

Lately I have lost my mojo, big time. It may just be the colder weather, and the fact that is damn cold at my desk, it may be the fact that I can't actually see my desk as its piled that high with crap, but whatever it is, it sucks. I want to scrap, but i've just got nothing :(

I done this page, probably a month or more ago. It was for the black and white with one comp for SBM at the Brisbane expo... I didn't win

That's all...

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh I love this layout! It is really beautiful! and if it makes you feel any better I did a layout too and they didn't even reply to my email!!
and I hope you find your mojo again soon, and get in and create!!

Karen said...

Buy a heater, put an hour (or two) aside to clean up and start afresh!! Nothing like a clean desk to make you want to make a mess!!
I love your layout beautiful!!!

Felicity Ives said...

I feel your pain Tara! I too wanna scrap but its cold and it takes so much effort to clear a space and the mojo is a little lacking. Hence my blog hopping in the hope that someone elses creativity will rub off on me. Beautiful layout, even if it didn't win - some of us never win but we (mostly) keep scrappin!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous layout. Hope you find your mojo soon. Take care xx

Donna said...

really stunning page-love the 'earthiness' to it